Every Charity has their own objectives.
These are statements of what they are aiming to achive through the work that they are undertaking. Early Break Charity Objects are;
- The relief of sickness and the preservation of good health of young people who use legal and illegal drugs by the provision of counselling, support and treatment services for such persons and their families
- The provision of support and advocacy services to vulnerable young people and their parents/carers
- The provision of residential care to vulnerable young people where substance misuse is a factor in creating their vulnerability
- The provision of services to families whose lives are adversely affected by parent/carer/adult family members’ substance misuse
- To advance the research inot the use of substances by young people and to disseminate the results of such research
- To advance the education of the public in particular young substance users and misusers and the professionals and organisations who come into contact with such persons, by providing appropriate training, advice and consultancy services, information and resources.