- This event has passed.
Charity Tandem Sky Dive
6th August 2016| £235
The skydive will take place on Saturday 6th August (back up date of Saturday 13th August in case of bad weather on the 6th) – please keep both dates free and allow the WHOLE DAY for the event. Participants must turn up on 6th August regardless of the weather in the morning as the weather can change throughout the day.
COST: The total cost of the skydive is £235 per person.
You must pay a £55 non-refundable deposit to Early Break by 1 July 2016 via our on-line registration form below in order to register your place for the skydive (£5 of this is an administration fee through Blackbaud, our on-line payment system).
Your remaining balance of £180 is payable on the day of the jump. You can buy a recording of your skydive for £120, payable on the day (optional). You can either pay for the jump yourself or ask for sponsorship eg. from an employer/family members etc. You must make it clear to whoever is sponsoring you that this money is to sponsor you to take part in the event unless you have paid for the place yourself (or some one else has) .
Once you have covered the cost of the skydive, any surplus money raised in fundraising is donated to Early Break. So, the more you raise, the more Early Break benefits! Thank you.
A complimentary Early Break t-shirt will be supplied for every participant.
Other things to consider:
- Over 16 years only
- Maximum weight – Men, 15 stone – Women, 13 stone – (minimum 8 stone)
- Dogs, drugs and alcohol not permitted in the centre (although family members VERY welcome on the day – bring a picnic!)
- Early Break would like to share the event on our social media sites (website/twitter/Facebook). You will be asked to sign a media consent form on the day for you to confirm that you would be happy (or not) for images to appear on our social media.
- Over 40 years old or have a medical condition? A doctor’s certificate MUST be obtained prior to the jump which must be produced on the day. A form can be downloaded from the Black Knights website (here is the link): http://www.bkpc.co.uk/media/1621/form-115-tandem-student-declaration.pdf
- Participation in the event is entirely at participant’s risk. Insurance cover (£29 for a single skydive) can be obtained by telephoning Skycover on 0344 892 1515 or online http://www.skycover.co.uk/
- Participants will sign a self-declaration on the day of the skydive to declare they are fit to jump.
- PLEASE NOTE: This is a fundraising event for Early Break. There is no minimum or maximum amount to raise – we will be thrilled with whatever you can raise to support our charity. (Rhyse and Jacqui are happy to help you and give support to maximise your potential for fundraising. Call us or e-mail us on 0161 723 3880/ email@example.com).