“Building upon 20 years of experience in the substance misuse field, Early Break has produced a comprehensive workbook that includes all the latest information about drugs and alcohol. It is a perfect stand-alone resource to use as a reference or when working alongside young people. It is packed full of information which will be an invaluable tool to aid in education and practice. This workbook retails at just £15.00, but comes free as a supplement when attending our Professional Development Training Sessions.”
Drugs & Alcohol The Facts – Educational Workbook
The workbook will equip students, carers, teachers, professionals and practitioners with the confidence and knowledge to deal with the difficult and often sensitive issues surrounding substance misuse. The workbook is perfect for those working within the field of substance misuse or for professionals interested in joining the field and sets a solid foundation of knowledge to build on.
The workbook covers:
- Information on Early Break and our expertise in the area
- Latest statistics on the numbers of substance using young people
- Drug and alcohol strategy refreshers
- Review of OFSTED reports
- Introduction to the “Cycle of Change”
- Drug categories, classifications and a quiz
- Substance information, facts, laws and harm reduction advice for 20 various and emerging substances
To order this resource or any other resources please download our latest price list/order form via the button below and complete the order form returning to Early Break.