With more than 20 years experience in the field of drugs and alcohol, Early Break has developed some fantastic educational and professional resources for a number of applications. So whether you are a teacher, practitioner, student, parent or carer we have resources and training available which will further your knowledge in drugs and alcohol and be life-long learning resources for you and your organisation.
These courses and sessions are available to a wide variety of people, from parents and carers, to professionals and students. Please check the individual course you are booking on to for the intended audience.
- Tier One Training
- Auricular Acupuncture (NadaGB 5 point Protocol)
- Drug & Alcohol Professional Development Training
- School Governor Training
- Novel Psychoactive Substances Training
- Image & Performance Enhancing Drugs (IPEDS)
- The Impact of ‘Pocket Money Drugs’ Skills Workshop
Undergraduate and Postgraduate Substance Misuse Education Sessions – CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO – email@example.com